Monday, July 14, 2008

The joy of The Netherlands

Oh my god, we are the worst bloggers ever...

I have been in the Netherlands to meet some wow-friends this weekend. We were five girls who have played together and raided in the same raidgroup. I'm actually not in the raidgroup since I don't play anyway, but was invited anyway. But the other girls are still playing together... After this weekend I'm very tempted to start playing again though, meeting the girls and talking alot about the game made me miss it. I borrowed a laptop yesterday and did some dailies and also checked the new badges gear. (Well, I guess most people don't play the game and therefore don't really know what I'm talking about, but I don't care, hehe.) I need more than 400 badges (actually probably around 500) to get good gear so I can raid again in case I decide to start play, and at the moment I have 118, which is alot less than 400, hehe. But we'll see, I have not made up my mind yet and maybe the feeling of temptation will disappear.

Enough about wow, we went to Amsterdam one day, walked around and looked in shops and so on. I also had time to visit Ikea and bought some stuff that I have been missing here in Ireland. And H&M! I bought three t-shirts, all of them in black, but quite different from eachother. We went out for dinner on Saturday, it was really good food, and a great wine. Then we went home to Saph where we stayed and drank more wine. I will get some photos up on Pixbox as soon as possible, they are all in my camera. It was a great weekend, and very fun to meet them!

When I came back to Cork it was rainy and a grey sky, not so surprising. I'm longing for sun and blue sky. It is 24 working days (including today) until I'm going to Sweden. And then the summer is over (at least in my view as a person who grew up in northern Sweden) and the autumn is here. Things will change then...

No comments: