Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The joy of motorcycle and roadtrips

Last Saturday and the Saturday the week before, me and Olof went on roadtrips. First time was to Killarney and some other place south of Killarney, it was very nice and sometimes very nice weather with sun. Sometimes it was raining, which of course wasn't very nice... We stopped for dinner at a small pub in a small town (or rather a village). Both of us were wet and cold and suddenly it was very tempting to spend the night at a B&B, although we decided to go home anyway. I dried my trousers in bathroom and my mittens at the pub, where I found a hand drier. Perfect timing!

This Saturday we went to Limerick. I had requested a shopping trip, and I got that. We went to Crescent Link just outside Limerick and spent time at H&M, Next, Penneys and loads of other store. I bought some t-shirts, shoes and a bedlinen set. It was fun and Olof received a bunch of boyfriend-points for taking me there and actually have patience enough.

Motorcycle is fun, I'm getting more and more used to it. I think and hope it will happen again, especially since it is "Maria and Olof discovering Ireland, part one and two of many." (Internal joke mostly, but you can be a part of it anyway.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.