Sunday, April 20, 2008

B-day!

Happy birthday to Hannah from Vicar street!

We were out last night, celebrating. It was lot's of fun. Today we've been cleaning... And Maria's been on a date!

On friday we watched Disney movies and drank hot chocolate. The weekend has been kinda quiet, to make up for an intense week of visitors and dinners and stuff. Joakim was here, visiting me, and Matilda was here visiting Maria. And pretty soon my friends Afrika and Viola will be moving here, Viola will even be renting Sara's room while Sara is in Sweden. And my mom and Robin are visiting at the same time. So lots of stuff coming up. Personally I just want to go to Lund right now, and spend Valborg in the park. Or to London. I really want to go to London.

A special thanks to Joakim for telling me about the sweded movies on YouTube. Gotta love the tube. And Be Kind Rewind was a great movie!

1 comment:

Corundum said...

Just curious: which YouTube-videos are you talking about? Link!

/Corundum
http://ordensmakt.blogspot.com