Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Freckles Makes It Summer

It was summer today. The sun has glared down over Cork luring the people out in the warmth, to the beer gardens and luring the freckles out in the light, so that they now cover my face. Summer skin. I like it.

After work today we all gathered at the Raven for drinks in the sun and the gang was introduced to kind of new and brand new people: Kristina’s pretentious Poet, Jocke, and Maria’s friend, Matilda. Kristina, the Poet and I later went to an art exhibition to see a friend of Eva's art. Kristina found it interesting and asked for "wore mine", the Poet mostly gave an account of the different psychological disorders and drinking habits of the Scandinavian countries and I found it nice without any drinks at all.

I have kind of missed hanging out with everybody and when I did I got so nostalgic. God, I am going home soon! I even hugged people, while under neither the influence of alcohol nor a gun threat.

And you know what? Today is also a one month anniversary. I like that too.
(if my heart had a face it would smile)

No comments: