Saturday, April 26, 2008

Calm before the storm

I am quite tired, but still planning to do the dishes before I give up and retire to my chambers. So yeah, to sum up the week, I have been spending a lot of time thinking about a certain guy who is back in London, working a lot 'cause he has a new job at a cocktailbar in Notting Hill. Met Eva on tuesday for one at Tom Barry's. We had the bbq on wednesday, as mentioned, wich was so very good. On thursday Daniel attacked us with pleasant company and wonderful food. And today was possibly the slowest workday ever, after wich I met up with Ida, Daniel, Liz and... a guy who I can't remember the name of for one at Shelbourne. Then me and Daniel met Hannah and we ate nachos and watched Tarzan, the Disney one, which was amazingly awful. So filled with clichés I wanted to cry. So retardedly ridiculous I wanted to cry even more. Every song in the film was recorded by Phil Collins, which was mostly just painful, and it was lousily drawn. The voiceacting of Minnie Driver was the only good thing about it. After that Hannah went home and me and Daniel watched Matchstick Men, to wich he fell asleep. He went home too and I kept watching, and it left me in a really strange mood.

And yes, that is the calm before the storm. A couple of intense weeks lie ahead. Tomorrow, or yeah, it's saturday by now, I will tidy up my room, bring some lunch to Ida, who is working (something I definitely should have done for Sara yes!), dye Saras hair, eat dinner with Sara and Maria and do a killer makeup for Maria for the kickass party we're having. And last but not least, make Sara's hair curlier that physically possible. And yeah, then there's the party. No sorry, I ment The Party. Yes.

Eight o' clock the next morning Afrika / Johan arrives, and I will be a sleepy commitee, welcoming him to the emerald isle. I hope it shows him it's best side, with sunshine and flowers and goodness instead of rain and beggars and trash all over town since it's sunday morning. A wee bit later we're having an american breakfast at Hannah and Ida's, and later possibly going to LadyFest. On monday Johan starts his new job and The Holy Mother arrives! Mine, in other words! I am a bit tense over this, I admit. With her travels Robin. I am not so tense about meeting Robin, only happy. Yes, I am absolutely fantastically happy about meeting my Mother as well, and I know she will be happy to see me and my new life but there is still the anxiety. What if I missed something. What if she turns up and says "Oh no honey. You got it all wrong." And then she points out something that is horribly horribly wrong. Such as... My house, or my clothes, or... anything in my brand new life. Wich she does'nt really know so much about. So I am slightly nervous. Most happy though. I can still think as a normal person, sometimes, and I know there will be load of happiness bestowed onto me, joy and flowery goodness of puppies. Mommy!

The day after that Sara goes to Sweden, to be gone and lost for almost six weeks. We shall terrorize her with questions of routers over msn all days so that she realizes how much she loves them, gives up her silly thoughts of finishing medschool and comes back for good. Ida leaves to, if only for a week. It will be a hard blow on all of us, to loose the two fiercest and dominating girls of the team on the same day... ;) 'Cause we love 'em.

The week with mom and Robin will be action packed and adventurous, filled with ...stuff, like a dolphin maybe, and other wild beasts, and maybe some beer, a choir festival, and Bealtane.

They leave on the fourth, the same day as Viola arrives. She starts work on the fifth and will be living with us when Sara's gone.

Shiver me timbers. Or something. I won't hardly be able to think during the next cople of weeks.

No comments: