Monday, April 21, 2008

The joy of Matilda and the last week

Matilda visited me last week, it was great. She arrived on Monday evening, and on Tuesday we took the bus to Killarney, where we had no idea where to go, so we just picked a direction and went that way. After a short while we found a sign saying "Ross Castle" so we thought "Yeh, that sounds great, lets go that way" and so we did. In the end we found the castle and a lake and boats and it was all very beautiful. We had sandwiches with us, so we had lunch on a bench, with a view that was... pretty amazing! Later that day, back in Cork, we had dinner with Ida, Dave and Olof, and later beer with Kristina, Jocke and Dave. I had to work on Wednesday and Thursday, but we had Taco Dinner on Wednesday with people, it was very nice. On Thursday evening she left me for other adventures, I got a text from her this morning, and she said that she is in The Czech Republic now!

Friday was slacker night with Disney movie, hot chocolate and I went to bed early. Saturday was Hannah's birthday dinner and Old Oak and Crane Lane. Sara wasn't very happy when they didn't let her in without ID, but they never asked me for ID, and I'm younger than her! Danne didn't really believe that, he said that I look like I'm 22-23, might be why they don't ask me for ID ("hehe" is the sound inside me). On Sunday I had a date, including late lunch/early dinner and a walk, yay!

No comments: