Saturday, March 8, 2008

The rain passed by

Yesterday I got a comment that I don't write here often enough, so I will try to be better with that from now on. As Kristina wrote, we had our team dinner last night, we were almost 20 people. It was fun and food was good. We had beer at Shelbourne before and after the dinner (and yes, I had beer too, I think I really will learn to like it. Believe me, I've had doubts about it). The truth to be told, I was really tired and wanted to go home quite early. In the end, me, Kristina and Amalie went home at the same time. Although I was tired, I watched an episode of L Word before I went to bed, and now I have to bribe Sara to get some more episodes I think.

It's been a good week, the days pass by really quick and suddenly it's Saturday again. Not that I'm complaining... It was raining when I woke up, but it has stopped now. I'm planning to go into town for a bit of shopping, but first I will try to get out of bed and get some breakfast.

Update a few minutes later: Just because I wrote that it had stopped raining, it started again! Stupid me...

No comments: