Sunday, March 9, 2008

Weekend Rambling or Squirrel with a Gun

Tummy problems have lead to me not eating in a week, which lead to a very tired me, and a very tired me does not blog.

Friday was Team Dinner-day. All the people at work went out and had dinner at a really nice Mexican place - because Mexican food is great for people who are allowed to eat only tasteless, boiled food. So, when the rest of the team set out to Shelbourne to get drunk and stuff I went home and crawled up to a ball of tummy ache (but I did get to Skype a bit, so it's alright).

Yesterday we had another Swedish Song Contest evening. Ida and Hannah made yummy veggie burgers and after we’d watched the Swedish people vote the wrong songs through to the final we looked at the Devil wears Prada (with Merryl Streep as a brilliant bitch :D).

Today I've been a very good girl who cleaned the house ‘til it shone so bright you had to wear sunglasses. And after all that hard work I deserved some fun, so we went to LeisurePlex, equipped ourselves with laser guns and killed loads of annoying kids. WE RULE! YEAH! After some more fun with fake motorcycles and a dancing thingy I was exhausted but an extremely happy squirrel inside (: We ended the day with great food, the Cake of Doom, lit candles and maiHIME.

Conclusion: It has been a good weekend.

No comments: