Tuesday, March 25, 2008

She's already gone away

This weekend has been very slow and that was just what I needed after the crazy trip to Sweden; the Wednesday dinner with Eva and Carl and (of course) the pub crawling. I spent Friday to Sunday at home, watching Scrubs and msn:ing with Jojo - and God did I love it. We also ate loads of fast food, ice cream and spent the time with animated movies and But I’m a Cheerleader.

After having built up that much energy I spent it all cleaning - I was supposed to vacuum upstairs but then I found that I just could not stop. I also helped Kristina cook a wonderful Easter dinner for 9 Swedish and Danish people on Monday. The menu was as follows:

  • Starter: Cheese pie with green salad
  • Main: Salmon with mashed potatoes, asparagus and Kristina’s famous Hollandaise sauce
  • Dessert: Homemade lime sorbet with raspberry sauce.

Yummy.

It was a very nice evening, and also the last one with Amalie. She left for Dublin this morning and will fly to Denmark tomorrow. The seat beside Kristina is empty and we no longer have anyone who beats cats and decides who should wear a hat. We miss you already, Amalie. We will have your toothbrush and your slippers ready for when you come back.

I have also started a new quest: Studieortsbyte! Please LU, accept me!

No comments: