Sunday, March 30, 2008

The secret is out

I know who Sara dated, because I had a breakfast date in town with the very same person this morning! And later tonight we watched movies together, and had doughnuts and hot chocolate... Not so intimate and romantic though, we had company. (Guiltridden company.)

Last night I wasn't very nerdy either actually. Hannah convinced me to go out for one quiet beer, but that was far from the truth. Drunken adventures at the Crane Lane, including the line "Do you come here often?", the line "I like your back. It is perfect.", "Are you a local gal?", "do you live here in Galway?" and on top of that some guy tried to lick my arm. Not very pleasant. And lots more of course. The night ended at an "afterparty" with only goal being that Hannah wanted to make out with some random guy named Steve. (Reported from his kitchen this morning in my own blog.)

Right now I'm waiting for someone special to log on to msn. But maybe I'll just go to bed.

No comments: