Sunday, February 24, 2008

The day after

It was a late night last night, and I didn't get that much sleep. When I got up I found Amalie in the kitchen, she was ready to go to Tesco to shop for our American Breakfast so I went with her. When we came back to the house we had to wait a couple of hours for some more people to wake up and so on. Hannah arrived and Sara woke up and we (well, the only thing i did was finding a recipe for it) could start making pancakes! They tasted great, so if you weren't here you really missed something, I promise. Hannah left a while ago, Kristina went to bed, Sara and Amalie are watching a movie and I'm in front of my computer, doing not much really. It feels like a typical Sunday... and it's soon Monday again.

Oh, one important thing to mention... It is sunny today!

No comments: