Friday, February 29, 2008

Dizzy up the girl

So I've been at home sick for a couple of days. I hate being sick and ever since I came to Ireland I've picked up more bugs than ever: ear bugs, eye bugs, fluish bugs and the most recent one is a tummy bug – I am starting to feel like a beehive (or something from Buffy). All these bugs makes me want to say something along the lines of “Screw you leprechauns, I’m going home”, but on the other hand, if you get a kick from eating antibiotics there's no place like Ireland.

Anyway, now that I am finally able to eat again without retur... eh... whatever, you get the point, I've got the worst headache ever and the world is spinning around me in loads of beautiful colours. Lovely. Oh well, at least now staring at the ceiling is a bit more interesting.

No comments: