Friday, February 22, 2008

This Business of Art

So. Kristina and I went to the opening of an art exhibition and drank loads of free wine. And that would be one of the best things about art exhibitions - drinking free wine and looking at the people looking at art. Of course, the art itself was also really good, since the artist showing of her work was the very talented and sweet Eva (lovely Irish girl). However, in the end there were two very drunk girls who could not take their eyes of all the alternative, converse-wearing, gorgeous girls (rather than the art).

And oh, a guy came up to me and said that I was beautiful. I freaked.

Now Kristina is getting Parkinson’s from eating the leftovers of yesterday’s cake. I really don't understand her.

(and by the way, a golden star will be rewarded to anyone who know where the title's from)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

too easy. can i have my golden star now (: 20 days left...