Sunday, February 24, 2008

Oh Lord! Forgive me them Saturday nights

The reason why I haven't blogged today could be that I’ve been busy making American pancakes, talking about the eventful evening that was last night, watching Buffy and enjoying the beautiful sunshine. Or it might be that I've been too hung over to write anything before now and the sunshine wasn’t beautiful at all, but mostly annoying. Take a wild guess.

Yesterday was fun, though. Loads of fun, as far as I remember. Really, up until the part of the evening when Maria lead/carried/dragged me home, I had the most fun I've had in like... seven days! Regardless, next week will be a quiet one spent at home in front of the TV. With no whisky. And no wine. And no punch. And God, I hope my parents will never find this blog.

No comments: