Sunday, February 24, 2008

never drinking again?

It was just a week ago that I said so, laying on the couch, small and pathetic and more hung over than ever. But here I am again, more hung over than ever. Wow. I think that if I would have gone with the plan and stuck to whiskey I would proably not have become as crazy drunk as I was and not as crazy hung over today. But no, I had to go and drink vast amounts of that punch with all the vodka in it, and then I seemed to find a bottle of red wine somewhere... Bad.

I just woke up after a four hour afternoon nap, and I feel better now. It was really fun last night. Just a little bit to much fun maybe.

Today has been nice, chilling out, watchin tv, eating pancakes... Amalie just made cake and Saras making pasta, and we're gonna watch Buffy and then try to get a little bit of more sleep before the Oscars tonight! Yes, me and Sara are going to watch it. Defo.

No comments: