Saturday, February 23, 2008

Getting drunk

off chocolate milk with whiskey. Just finished putting henna in Saras hair and making my awesome bechamel (fortunately that's all I need to do today, the girls are taking care of the rest of the lasagna) and finally I get to sit down in the sofa with my drink. I'm tired today and not really in the mood for going to that birthday party, but it's in my old house. Nicolaj turned 20 a couple of days ago so it would be almost mean not to go. It feels like I've been living here for ages and in the old house only a couple of weeks, but I actually lived there for more than two months I think.

Soon I'm gonna try to become a bit pretty, but I'm having a bad face day today, or a bad day in general, or at least a couch potato day.

The Clash in our new speakers and the whiskey in my chocolate milk are getting my mood up a bit though. It's almost seven o'clock, time to get dressed soon maybe?

No comments: