Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Plans in the making

Today I almost fell asleep during a call - that's how boring router configurations are. And that is also the reason why there will be no Buffy tonight, instead I will trytrytry to go to bed early (no, not even I believe that it will actually happen).

Been to the gym and once again spent some quality time with the treadmill witch made me all happy and high. Nothing else makes a squirrel-soul happier than some meaningless running on the same spot (might I really be a hamster?)

As Kristina already said/wrote Amalie thinks that she's leaving us - that girl is totally deluded. It's not like we're going to let our one and only favorite Dane leave us?! So instead of being all sad and mope over her supposed leave, I’ve come up with a plan. I am yet to figure out the finer details, but at the moment what I need is:

  • a piece of the Cake of Doom

  • Rohypnol

  • Handcuffs

Hey, this sound like it could be my kind of fun :D



And people! We have a brand new pixbox and also an e-mail if you just can't get enough.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

never to much of rss-streams in my igoogle (:

and squirrels have a need for running. just read my "trettionde juli tjugohundrasju" on helgon.
... and that was even before you became one