Saturday, February 23, 2008

Shrek ain't got nothing on me

At the moment I'm a swamp thing with green goo in my hair. And I smell a bit like sheep.

After a hard day at work (eh... yeah, right) and some special time with the treadmill at the gym it is time to try and make myself beautiful - hence the smell of sheep. All the girls are doing their things, Kristina’s being making whisky and chocolate milk drinks (getting drunker by the minute) and Amalie’s is, as always, mocking me. My mission for tonight is to get revenge at the neighbors for playing bad music at 2 am - no one gets to have fun when I have to work! The Swedish Mafia has been reinforced with visitors to Hannah and Ida so we're all going to go to a birthday party and of course have extreme amounts of fun.

And tomorrow there will be American pancakes.

No comments: